Friday, September 17, 2010

"Must Read" post of the month...maybe the year

Tim Schraeder is the Director of Communications at Park Community Church in Chicago. In my opinion, he is probably the best voice in the modern church communications world. I enjoy his posts, but none as much as what he released today.

Have you ever read something, and as you read it something inside of you just cries out knowing that it is true? This was one of those moments for me. Every thought and feeling that I have had but was unable to put into words or blog posts, he said.

I have a passion for the local church and believe that no movement has the potential to impact our world like the church does. That being said, I see that changes need to be made in order for that to happen. We have an opportunity with today's generation to change "church as usual" and get back to what it's all about.

Read Tim's Post here: No One Cares About Your Church

No comments:

Post a Comment