Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Top 5 Regrets

I recently read a post from a nurse that has worked for years with people who are dying. She posted the top 5 regrets that people have on their deathbed.

As I read through each regret I had the idea to blog about each of these from a spiritual standpoint.

So, for the next several days I will be going through each of these regrets and looking at how I struggle with these same things and I will be trying to see what the Bible has to say about them.

Here are the top 5 regrets that people have on their deathbed.

1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

2. I wish I didn't work so hard.

3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

Do those hit home for you? I know that they did for me.

Join me over the next several days as I try and take steps toward a life void of regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment